We regularly come throughout incidents the place reputed eating places and lodges fail to care concerning the private hygiene and well being of their prospects. Lately, Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ cousin Meera Chopra lashed out a five-star Ahemdabad resort after she discovered maggots within the meals served to her. Meera was stationed at DoubleTree by Hilton in Ahmedabad and he or she would have by no means imagined such negligence from a giant resort. Sharing the video on her Instagram deal with, the 1920 London actress wrote, “Staying in @doubletree in Ahmedabad. @doubletreeahmedabad And received maggots in my meals. U pay bomb fr these lodges nd they feed u maggots. It is so stunning @fssai_safefood plz take some speedy motion. The place are the well being security rules now!! #maggots #doubletreebyhilton.”
Check out Meera Chopra’s Instagram submit right here:
As quickly because the 36-year-old shared this submit, feedback like – Case should be given to police, solely police can deal with it, They’re enjoying with our well being they need to be dealt closely, You need to register an FIR in opposition to them, Guys steer clear of resort meals, We simply can not ignore this? ‘maggots in meals’. The place are the well being security rules now? , Unhappy to know that you just’d to undergo this. Did the resort care to make clear and apologize?, began pouring in.
For these unaware, Meera Chopra can be an actress. She starred reverse Sharman Joshi in 1920 London and shall be subsequent seen in Part 375 with Akshaye Khanna and Richa Chadha. Directed by Ajay Bahl, it’s primarily based on Part 375 of Indian Penal Code legal guidelines, in India. And the movie is scheduled to launch on September 13.
Anyway, what do you consider this incident? Tell us by tweeting @bollywood_life. For extra scoops and updates, hold following BL.